Debug mode for Admin or specific IPs
Debug mode allows you to see detailed error messages so you know exactly what to fix. Because Debug mode should not be visible for your customers we developed a nice solution that allows you to enable it only for admins or for some provided IPs.
Having complete control of error reporting and prevent customers from seeing them increases your shop's security.
100% of our customers get an anwser within 1inute to 6 hours maximum (On working days) to help you as quickly as possible to implement your project.
Having performance in mind, along with speed and variated options and tools, we developed this masterpiece specially for users that care about it.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
- MultiShop Compatibility
- Module version
- Administrative tools
- Latest update
- 24 NOV 2021
- Option to automatically enable debug mode for admins;
- Option to add certain IP addresses that will have debug mode enabled;
- Option to go back to default debug mode;
- Compatible with multilanguage shops;
- Compatible with the multistore option;
- Device responsive;
- Cross-browser compatible;
- Download the module from your account
- Go to your shop's dashboard and go to Modules
- Install the module
- Go to module's configuration page
- Set the custom settings