File Area PRO - Public and Private Downloads
This module allows you to create a new box in your customer account section where you can upload files for a specific customer or a whole group of customers, and this way you won't bother and struggle with sendind thousands of emails.
Professional file sharing tool
Gives you the possibility to display files for your customers n two ways: private files for specific customers, or, public files for all customers.
Search Engine optimisation (SEO)
A perfect and infallible tool to increase your visibility on the web, we have made it a point of honour to develop this feature to allow you the best referencing!
This module is specially developed by our team to adapt to responsive sites but also, thanks to its ergonomic design, to the majority of prestashop templates available for purchase.
100% of our customers get an anwser within 1inute to 6 hours maximum (On working days) to help you as quickly as possible to implement your project.
Having performance in mind, along with speed and variated options and tools, we developed this masterpiece specially for users that care about it.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
- MultiShop Compatibility
- Module version
- Administrative tools
- Latest update
- 28 JAN 2022
- Option to add new box in your customer 'Your account' section;
- Option to upload as many files as you want;
- Option to select a group of users or specific customer(s), by email;
- Option to set since when and untill when will the files be available;
- Option to style your boxes just like you want;
- Once you delete one entry, the file used there, will be deleted from your server, so you can have the best experience;
- Every file name that you upload will be changed so every file will be name unique;
- You can choose a name for front-office for every file;
- You can choose a description for front-office for every file;
- For visitors and guests, you have the option of displaying the files on the homepage, and if you have more than 3 files for these users, a button will appear and lead them to the page where they can find all files;
- Download the module from your account
- Go to your shop's dashboard and go to Modules
- Install the module
- Go to module's configuration page
- Set the custom settings