Page not found Pro - Custom 404 pages
Ideally you don't want users to see a 404 page at all, but you can turn the situation to your advantage with this module and use those error pages as ambassadors for your brand.
Having a custom 404 page can help you turn an unfortunate incident into an opportunity. Your 404 page should show off your brand, creativity and personality – and help users.
In tech-speak, 404 is the error number returned when a visitor attempts to access a page that doesn’t exist on your site. The two most common reasons a visitor gets a 404 error are:
They mistyped the Web address (URL) of the page they were trying to reach; or
They followed a link to a page that no longer exists on your site.
The only purpose this page serves is to overwhelm your visitors with text and technical jargon. Many of them will leave.
Most of them won’t be back.
The result? You’ve just missed the opportunity to convert a visitor into a lead or even a sale and that’s a very poor return on the money and effort you spent to get them to your site in the first place.
Our Page not found Pro - Custom 404 pages module.
- PrestaShop Compatibility
- MultiShop Compatibility
- Module version
- Design & Navigation
- Latest update
- 29 DEC 2020
- Multiple pre-defined templates – Select the template you wish to be displayed on your 404 pages from our 10 included templates;
- Option to set custom Youtube Video URL – You can set a video URL for the background. Note: only the 5th template uses a video background;
- Option to set custom Title – Set a title for the 404 page;
- Option to set custom Subtitle - Set a sub-title for the 404 page;
- Option to set custom Page content - Set a content for the 404 page;
- Option to set custom Primary color – set a primary color for the 404 page;
- Option to set custom Secondary color – set a secondary color for the 404 page;
- Option to enable/disable Search form – set to Yes if you want to display a search form on the 404 page;
- Option to enable/disable logs – this will allow you to see the logs of the 404 pages;
- Option to set custom Background Image – set a background image for the 404 page;
- Option to set custom Shop logo – set a logo for the 404 page;
- Option to set enable HTML Navigation links – allows you to display a navigation on the 404 page;
- Option to add a standard html navigation link menu – here you can set the links;
- Option to enable/disable social icons – enables the social link icons;
- Option to export 404 pages found by your users;
- Supports multi-shop;
- Supports multi-language;
- Download the module from your account
- Go to your shop's dashboard and go to Modules
- Install the module
- Go to module's configuration page
- Set the custom settings
#### Initial release v1.0.0 – December 29 2020 ####